How to Get Started with Marinestar
Guidelines for a quick and easy setup
The first important thing is that you have a Marinestar capable receiver with the latest firmware version.
Please contact your local dealer or check the manufacturer website for the latest update. Some subscription features will not work with old firmware!
Setup your receiver and switch it on. Make sure the receiver has a lock on the Marinestar satellite.
Important things Marinestar needs to know before they can subscribe your receiver:
- Type of receiver
- Marinestar ID
- Type of activation you require
- Satellite service which the unit is locked onto
- Intended use of licence
- Fugro 9205 HP and Trimble SPS85x Series configuration settings, .pdf format, 413 KB
- Applanix POS-MV configuration settings
.pdf format, 363 KB
- Activating the Septentrio AsteRx-U-Fg Receiver for Marinestar GNSS
.pdf format, 318 KB
- Hemisphere R330 configuration settings
.pdf format, 512 KB