Welcome to the Marinestar support portal, offering resources to help you make best use of Fugro's worldwide positioning signals and hardware. If you have any queries about support, reference and troubleshooting materials that you feel should be here, please email.
- 15 July 2019: The Galileo system is suffering a service interruption, and orbit and corrections are currently unavailable. Fugro's Marinestar service continues to work using GPS, Glonass and BeiDou. For more information see www.gsa.europa.eu. For current Galileo Constellation status click here.
- Global 3D cm positioning with Fugro Marinestar G4 GNSS (1 July 2019) View
- AsteRx-u-Fg releases new firmware 4.5.0 (27 May 2019) Read more
- Marinestar gave a presentation at Geobusiness in London about the current state of the product (23 May 2019) Read more
- Fugro AORE Service End of Life Notice (25 October 2018) Read more
- Fugro's G4 satellite correction service optimises the latest Galileo launch (16 December 2016) Read more
- Fugro Marinestar presentation at Hydro 2016 in Germany (10 November 2016) Read more
We like to hear from you!
If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions, please contact your local Marinestar office (below) or for urgent, critical or operational technical problems relating to MarinestarTM DGNSS equipment or correction signals use our 24 hour helpline.
Leidschendam (Europe/Middle East/Africa/India) map
Fugro Satellite Positioning B.V.
Leidschendam, 2263 HW
Tel: +31 (0) 70 317 0960
Houston (the Americas) map
Fugro Satellite Positioning, Inc.
6100 Hillcroft Street
Houston, Texas 77081
United States of America
Tel: +1 713 778 6400
Singapore (Asia/Pacific) map
Fugro Satellite Positioning Pte Ltd
35 Loyang Crescent
Tel : +65 6542 5001
24 hour* helpline: +31 (0)70 31 70960
Note that this service is intended for urgent, critical or operational technical problems relating to MarinestarTM DGNSS equipment or correction signals.
For other general technical questions please contact your local office or
* After hours i.e. outside of 0900 and 1700 CET, Monday-Friday, helpline calls are transferred to the duty Network Control Centre at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to the customer, i.e. customers only pay the normal telephone connection to Marinestar's Dutch office.
A decimetre level, phase-based service using satellite ‘orbit and clock’ corrections which are valid worldwide, based upon GPS L1 and L2 frequencies. The Marinestar GPS service provides a high performance global solution to a horizontal accuracy of 10 cm (95%) and vertical accuracy of 15 cm (95%).
An integrated DGPS/DGLONASS, centimetre level, phase-based service using satellite ‘orbit and clock’ corrections which are valid worldwide, based upon GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo. The Marinestar GNSS service provides a high availability, high integrity, global solution to a horizontal accuracy of up to 6 cm (95%) and vertical accuracy of up to 8 cm (95%).
The following equipment can receive Fugro's MarinestarTM branded GNSS correction services. Click on the link for your product
GNSS Receivers incorporating a demodulator
- Kongsberg DPS 110 / DPS 112 ~ works with GPS and Glonass constellations
- 9205-GNSS ~ works with GPS, Galileo, Glonass and BeiDou constellations
- 9200-G2 ~ works with GPS and Glonass constellations
- 8200 HP ~ works with GPS constellation
- AsterX-U-fg ~ works with GPS, Galileo, Glonass and BeiDou constellations
Frequently Asked Questions – The following frequently asked questions (faq) represent the most common queries raised by customers.
If you have a question that you think should be included below, please let us know
- Do I have an active subscription (Fugro 9200-G2, 9205-GNSS, Trimble SPS series)? (2018-01-01)
- How do I check the serial number on my receiver? (2018-01-01)
- I have no lock, or bad/intermittent signal, what can I do? (2018-01-01)
- I need an NTRIP licence / How can I check the expiry date/status of the NTRIP licence? (2018-01-01)
- Why is my 3610 showing a 'voltage failure' alarm? (2018-01-01)
- How do I find out if my 920x/Trimble SPS series receiver has the latest firmware? (2018-01-01)
- How do I update the firmware on my 9200-G2/9205-GNSS receiver? (2018-01-01)
- How do I enter the web interface of the Fugro 9200-G2 or 9205-GNSS? (2018-01-01)
- How to Get Started with Marinestar (2018-01-01)
- Which Correction Signal Should I Use in My Area of Operations? (2018-01-01)